Our Vision and Values
Through commitment, dedication and unmatched customer satisfaction, Paton has become an industry leader providing innovative Engineering and Construction services to the Process Industries. Since 1984, Paton has worked closely with some of the world’s largest Operating Companies to provide solutions to some of their most complex projects. We credit our success to our team of dedicated employees and partners. We built our company on a solid foundation of repeat customer business, One project at a time. We aim to earn and gain your respect by treating customers as we would treat ourselves. We value a work culture that promotes innovation, expands horizons, and challenges the status quo. Our culture demands a high level of Accountability and Professionalism in everything we do. To ensure these characteristics are instilled in our people, we carefully screen potential employees and we provide both in-house and third party training covering engineering, construction, project management and customer service. Working together with a shared vision enables Paton to exceed our customer’s expectations and ensure a successful project.
By adhering to our core values and staying focused on complete customer satisfaction will ensure Paton remains an industry leading organization providing engineering and construction services to the process industries.
At Paton, we engage our most important assets “people”. Together we foster and deliver innovative process control and automation solutions for the energy and process industries, to improve and sustain our customers’ assets
- SAFE: Empower individuals to employ safe and environmentally responsible practices. We passionately promote the health and welfare of our teams and community.
- INTEGRITY: Govern our conduct with ethics and honesty in dealings with team members, customers, suppliers, partners and our communities
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We take pride and ownership in every aspect of our business, holding ourselves, partners and customers to the highest standards.
- COLLABORATIVE: Encourage and recognize creative, constructive sharing of ideas and knowledge to improve processes.
- INCLUSIVE: Foster a service oriented culture based on merit, reflecting the diversity of the communities in which we do business in.
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING: Forge strong mutually beneficial, long-lasting relationships, built on trust and respect. By, listening, we are able to deliver effective solutions which are aligned to our customer’s needs.
Health and Safety
At Paton, Safety is not a Job requirement, Safety is a Value. Paton’s corporate commitment to achieving Health and Safety excellence in everything we do supports our philosophy that “Nobody Gets Hurt”. This commitment to Health and Safety is reflected our policies and practices we apply each and every day. Through training and awareness, our management teams pass along our Safety values and expectations to all contractors and employees, and in turn, create the “work safe” culture necessary for achieving Zero Injuries.
At Paton we understand that project success and customer satisfaction is highly dependent on the quality of the services we provide. We have instituted a quality system that not only improves efficiency but ensures compliance to customer and project standards.
At Paton, we believe that people are our greatest asset and we strive to attract, nurture and retain the very best people at the top of their craft. We promote and embrace a dynamic and stimulating work environment with the flexibility to ensure a healthy career/life balance.